- Asakusa station - (Tobu Kinugawa Line: 2 hrs) - Kinugawa Onsen station - (Yagan Railway & Aizu Railway: 2 hrs 10 mins) - Aizuwakamatsu station
- Shinjuku station - (JR Kinugawa Line: 2 hrs) - Kinugawa Onsen station - (Yagan Railway & Aizu Railway: 2 hrs 10 mins) - Aizuwakamatsu station
- Narita International Airport/Haneda Airport - Tokyo station - (Tohoku Shinkansen: 1 hr 20 mins) - Koriyama station - (Ban-etsu West Line: 1 hr 10 mins) - Aizuwakamatsu station
Air travel (from regional airports)
- Fukushima Airport - (Transit bus: 40 mins) - Koriyama Station - (Ban-etsu West Line: 1 hr 10 mins) - Aizuwakamatsu Station
Or Koriyama Station - (Highway bus: 1 hr 5 mins) - Aizuwakamatsu Station
- Niigata Airport - (Transit bus: 30 mins) - Niigata Station - (Highway bus: 1 hr 50 mins) - Aizuwakamatsu Station
- Sendai Airport - (Airport Railway & Tohoku Line: 17 mins) - Sendai Station, East Exit - (Highway bus: 2 hrs 25 mins) - Aizuwakamatsu Station
Using the tourist bus or a taxi from the Aizuwakamatsu staion to the venue.
Please also use a printable Offline Guidebook.
Please get on a tourist bus in front of the Aizuwakamatsu station called "Machinaka Shu-yu Bus(まちなか周遊バス)". Clockwise bus called "Akabe(あかべぇ)", Counterclockwise bus called "High Coller-san(ハイカラさん)", Get off at the bus stop in "Front of the cultural center(文化センター前)", It takes about 25 minutes even if you board either.
From Aizuwakamatsu station taxi stand to Aizu-Wakamatsu City Culture Center(10 mins)
- AizuTaxi(あいづタクシー) phone: +81-242-38-1234
- WakamatsuTaxi(若松タクシー) phone: +81-242-26-6655